Saturday, August 25, 2012

The Things We Do

    The first post!  I am never quite sure what to put in here but I supposed we could start with a little background:
    I am a stay at home mom of two and have always loved to cook and create, but as of late I have found a great deal of fun in baking; I love to make birthday cakes, cookies, crisps and cobblers, but my most favorite thing as of late to make is cake pops.
    My husband is an engineer, and while that may have stunted his creativity, he has always loved to mix drinks.  Recently, we’ve been having friends over regularly, which gives him the opportunity to tend bar.  He’s been taking advantage of having regular testers to try new recipes and do a little experimenting.
    We’ve really been enjoying the creation and experimentation and thought that it would be fun be able to share some of our creations with everyone.
    

No comments:

Post a Comment